Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Been a While

A lot of time has elapsed since my last post, but I am feeling better with each day! I spent the past week in recovery and napping with my boyfriend Tomรกs. He loves to snuggle, boy, do I love him!


Anyway, I'm pretty much back to my old self and cannot wait to begin working on ideas for my artwork again. Before I went to that awful place, I was in a groove making what could potentially be my best work yet. It entitled it, a self-propelling weapon of excrement. It has since been destroyed, but below is photo documentation of my pride and joy.


Well, I am going to go brainstorm new ideas for my next piece of artwork, oh, and cuddle with my boyfriend.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA I love the title. I can't wait to see what she "produces" next!

    ReplyDelete