Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Like One Thousand Paper Cuts Soaked in Vinegar...

 It has been quite some time since my last post, my apologies.

My people just don't understand that I MUST, and I repeat, I MUST, taste everything. After all, how can you truly experience something if you don't know what it tastes like? Food, water, fur, couch cushions, hands, faces, drawstrings, synthetic rug fibers, hair; each with its own irresistable flavor. What really irks me is when my people tell me to, "Stop licking. Stop biting. Blah, blah, blah." You don't see me telling them what to do, although I should be the boss of the household.

Recently, life has just become unbearable. I have a deep-seated hatred for my people this week. They will not leave me alone, and all I want to do is sit by myself and stare at the wall. What don't they get about that? STOP picking me up, STOP petting me, STOP talking to me like I'm a baby, STOP holding me by my armpits so you can see my toes flare! How hard is it to leave me alone?! I wish I had one of those musical devices my people own (I'm not sure the name of it but it says "iPod" on it) so I could turn on some  The Spill Canvas, Dashboard Confessional, or Taking Back Sunday. Their music just fits perfectly with my mood this week.

Title compliments of  The Spill Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment