Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's My Way or the Highway

Yesterday, I had a crazy sneezing fit. I was running around driving Christa crazy in the morning as usual and I must have inhaled something on one of my laps around the apartment (most likely a dust bunny). I sat on my big blue chair and sneezed for about 10 minutes! I'm not sure what i inhaled, but I sure don't want to do that ever again!

This morning, I woke up and my belly hurt again....I used the litterbox, but Christa and Caitlin were disappointed in the result. They say I have "diarrhea" (whatever that is....). After I did my business, Christa gave me some nasty yellow stuff to swallow...it wasn't horrible, but not somethign I enjoyed. I wonder what its supposed to do? Maybe, it will give me more energy! Afterall, I could definitely use more. I only get in about two workouts in a day.

Tonight, Caitlin and Christa kept trying to get me to "pass the ball back." I know what they want me to do, but I do what I want. I refuse to participate in this activity because I hate being told what to do. It's my life, they just live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment